January 7, 2012

New Year, New Start


Alright, I'm going to start over.
I always have all these thoughts in my head that I want to write, and I don't. So this year I'm going to, this year is going to be less makes more.  Less keeping it in, more on the blog.  Less food, more weight loss.  Less spending, more saving, and so on and so on.

Part of this less thing is not buying movies I haven't seen yet, but thought were good.  To that end I have been going to movies, renting movies, and running Netflix like crazy.  Part of that works because R now works overnight and there are times that I don't want to stay in the house and wake him, so I go out to movies.  So far  I've seen We Bought a Zoo, New Year's Eve, A Dangerous Method and The Adventures of Tintin.  All of them very good.



No comments: