May 13, 2010

Wanting: Take me away!

I'm honestly thinking of changing one of my 101. Honestly I can, because, well, it's my list so :-P
I have always really wanted to go on a cruise, to be specific, I want to go on a Disney cruise. Yes a Disney Cruise.  Because, well, I'm a Disney dork and I really thing that it would be way to much fun to go. I also know what I would get as a souvenir. 
I know it's a pretty shallow reason to go on a cruise (they only sell them on the cruise) but I really really want one. Pretty much because I'm IN LOVE with my new one, and these are the nautical/tropical theme that I love love love. 
I love love love the nautical thing because of the fact that not only do I have a condo on the beach (tropical) but my mom has a boat that I LOVE being out on(nautical) and I am obsessed with being on the water now. All I have to do now is find someone who has the time to go on a cruise with me. I hope that these bags are around by the time I have the money/time to go on the cruise...
I'm not above trolling eBay, but honestly you can get it cheaper from Disney themselves, and I don't mind paying the source. They're an american company, doing what they do über-successfully, and I have no problem supporting that, because in a good Karma way I want that to happen to me.  Let's not forget that I am extremely brand loyal and a HUGE fan.

No comments: