January 5, 2011

Life: Christmas Update & More things that make me happy

As we all know my Christmas from my parents gave me a small existential break down. It didn't help that my hormones had gone to pot thanks to PMS, so I might have been a little over dramatic. I also cried and had a migraine the day I wrote that, so we can all see how my mode was not the most positive.
Anyway, my mom knows me, and she could tell that I was less than thrilled with the tree. (Clues she picked up on more when we FINALLY went to get the pot...) Having picked up on that vibe, and listening to me get SUPER excited that the shoes I've been obsessing over looking at on Amazon had gone down to 50% off (plus no tax, and free shipping!), she bought me the shoes. Leading us to:

Things that I love!

In this blog I have identified some of the things that make me happy without saying "these are some of the things that make me happy." To give a sum up of 2010 things identified they are:
My Cat
My New Camera
Dooney and Bourke Disney Purses

Today I'm adding:
Soft Soap
My New Shoes
James Avery
Robert Lutter
The Nook
My Niece Charly
Travel

All of these are going to be done in seperate posts, just so this one isn't so long. That brings my total to: 10, I better get crackin'!

No comments: