May 10, 2011

Life: Late Night Blogging work

Okay, so it's nearly 1am.
I'm still awake.
This is not good.
You see I now have more blogs than I ever imagined  I'd have. Simply because I hardly make the time to write down what's bouncing around in my head.  Now I have a blog that will tie in with my condo's website, one that I'm hyjacking and restarting that I will share with Rob, along with this blog, my weight loss blog, and the wedding blog. I'm up because I have internet access and time to play around with them, so I did. 
When I get back to Austin, I will be playing around with style boards for home, wedding, baby, etc. Those, unfortunately, are in Austin on my desktop.  I am currently borrowing a laptop from my brother, and do not want to put those on here.  Mostly because it would require me downloading Picasa, and re-finding and re-downloading all of the pictures I had downloaded. 
So the plan will be to prep text to go with the pictures and save them till I can merge the two together.
Alright, time to try to go to bed, more posts soon. Promise.

No comments: