April 27, 2010

New Toy: Oh Eye Candy.

I posted earlier about something that I loved.  Something that in all honesty I didn't need, but oh I loved. Well today, after trying to stay strong, and  examining my situation financially, I have made the purchase, and it will be here soon.  Part of the motivation for the purchase was that when I went back to see it today, it was sold out or "unavailable" at www.disneystore.com, and I was looking at getting it from another website where it was listed for about 60 dollars more.  I had talked myself out of it, till I saw that it wasn't listed on Amazon anymore, and I went to the other site, ready to buy when I tried Disney again, and THEY HAD IT!!!! I was so happy! I know the principle of perceived scarcity totally worked on me, but I am vowing here and now that I will not buy another high dollar item till after September. The exception being a plane ticket(s) if needed. I really cannot wait for it to get here!!!!

No comments: