April 15, 2011

Work: I can see my desk!

I have a desk!
It's a pretty blonde wood color, I have a rather plain black and white desk calendar which tells me that I have 2 things due next Wednesday besides the HUGE deadline Friday. 
This desk calendar also tells me that my condo bills have been paid, I have 64hrs total this week, I get to go home on the 19th, and that Sunday starts Holy Week.
It's amazing what I write down when I get to see that sucker.
I share all this because I have only ONE Tax Return left to put it. One lonely little tax return with a purple folder.  Sure there are more on the back table, but they're HUGE and honestly I'm pretty stocked right now that I've gotten this far.  If I were the worst employee EVER I would toy with the idea of scooting on home to Austin right now (the thought has been teasing me) but I've already went and made a lunch date for tomorrow, scheduled a workout session for Sunday, and have made a breakfast plan for the next 3 days. So looks like no freedom for me till Tuesday. That does well for my wallet(need to earn that bonus), but my sanity is starting to slowly wander away.

No comments: