June 24, 2011

Trying not to care

I sit here thinking about things that have happened recently.  The girl that "broke" up with me is just haunting me.
Not necessarily her, but her actions and the motivation behind them.  Why the sudden break off? Why so abruptly?  Also, what is it with all of a sudden acting like I didn't let her borrow my Bones season 5 (which she has been saying she misplaced when she moved).  I went ahead and replaced the DVD, but it is SO stupid that she is acting that way. 
I think she needs to grow up! So what if someone is negative every once in a while? So what if I yell at Rob every once in a while?  I get frustrated with him, who doesn't get frustrated with their live-in significant other? I'm sorry, but you tend to be the one who is negative.  I say something about Rob and I moving forward with getting married, but you would ask if I was going to fast.  I would remind you that I have been waiting for this since December of 2006 for this to happen, but you would still be apprehensive.  Also, you were the one who would act like my apartment was yours.  You who monopolized my television and XBox 360 playing some ridiculous game so that your boyfriend would like you more.  If you want to play it, go to his place.
Gah! I need to just let these thoughts pass.

No comments: